I love infographics. They combine the two most important things you need to prove a point: hardcore numbers that can’t be disputed and an easy to understand format. In a digital world where no one has the interest or time to read pages upon pages of supporting material, an infographic is a simple, visually striking way to hammer home your point.
Here’s a quick rundown:
1. Ford comes out above GM in number of fans by 3:1, but GM is growing at a slightly faster rate
2. Ford posts new content 3 times more per month than GM
3. 75 per cent of GM’s fans are male, compared to 55 per cent of Ford’s
4. GM’s posts are re-shared 93 per cent of the time
5. The majority of Ford’s posts are links, GM prefers photos
6. Conversation participation is a dead heat, but Ford wins in conversations where fans talk to each other
While Readypulse gives the win to Ford, it was almost a balanced race all the way through. Congrats to GM on the great fan interaction they have on their Facebook page!
But what about Ford Canada?
Here in Canada, we’re blown away by the ReadyPulse numbers. While we’ve just recently started our Ford Canada Facebook page, we’re gunning to be the best. Our numbers have been steadily rising since the launch, and we have a dedicated social team working to bring you great content and great conversation!
What other brands do you think are winning on Facebook? Let us know in the comments below!