Radar and lasers do what cameras cannot, allowing this Fusion hybrid to perform without light.
Social Media Manager / Ford Blog Editor
Hi! I’m Ammar Khan, the Social Media Manager at Ford Canada. I’m really excited to be able to head up the Ford Blog as a place where all members of the Ford community can come together. I want to make your passions, stories and experiences part of our Ford story.
Prior to joining Ford of Canada, I worked in the corporate world at both Rogers and Bell, but my passion is having a hand in the start-up side of things as well I was a co-founder of a file sharing company, a used car classified site, a simulated diamond jewelry start-up and a small Toronto blog. Setting up a social media presence from scratch for Ford in Canada lets me run the equivalent of start-up within a big brand!
I’ve always had a keen interest in new trends in the automotive world, social media and interactive marketing. My vision for Ford in Canadian social media is to do the right thing for our customers, our environment and our society.
10 quick facts about me:
1. Best thing in his life: my baby Amina
2. What’s on my playlist: Rihanna, Elmo, TLC, 2Pac, Aaliyah,
3. What I’ve done in the past: Check out my LinkedIn profile
4. Favourite Shows: Star Trek: TNG, X-Men, Family Guy, Lost, Dexter, Top Gear
5. Favourite Quote: “Richness is not having many belongings, but richness is the richness of the soul.”
6. Personal Blog: Ammar Khan’s Toronto Blog
7. Favourite Athletes: Manny Pacquiao and Georges St. Pierre
8. What I’m craving right now: Tandoori Naan & Kebab
9. Best way to contact me: Twitter – @ammar_ammar
10. Favourite cars: Ford GT, Ford Mustang, Lamborghini Gallardo, Ariel Atom, McLaren F1, Koenigsegg Agera
11. Bonus: I loves lists!
Articles by Ammar Khan
As long-time truck lovers, we all have at least one horror story about backing up our trailer. Imagine if your truck was equipped with a built-in…
Our F-150 just got top safety marks. Here’s why.
Celebrate 50 years of sales leadership with a little something special
You know that feeling of driving down a pothole-riddled road? The jarring jumps that hit you as you hit bump after bump after bump? Potholes don’t…
Ford is no stranger to the Ethisphere Institute’s List of World’s Most Ethical Companies. For decades, Ford has been dedicated to making a positive impact in…
In a head-to-head challenge ranking vehicle mileage, payload and performance, the 2016 Ford-F150 with 2.7 liter EcoBoost engine bested the competition, delivering best-in-class fuel consumption ratings*…
The 2016 Vancouver Autoshow is fast approaching, and with it comes a whole fleet of Ford fandom. From dream rides to robotic thrills, there’s plenty to…
How heated wipers make the 2017 Ford Escape a lifesaver during winter weather
Winnipeg’s St. James Street. Toronto’s Dufferin Street. Vernon’s Silver Star Road. These three stand among dozens of streets and highways chosen by drivers like you in…
The Ford Focus ST has the heart and soul of a rally car, which makes it a blast to drive. It also means that when relegated…
Find out which type of Ford Electrified Vehicle is right for you! It’s no secret that Ford is deeply committed to innovation—it’s what drives us to…