Hi, I’m Arnolder, a bilingual Community Manager for Ford Canada. I have been with the Ford Team for over 5 years. In this time, I’ve held many positions at Ford. I started out as a CSR and was then promoted to Lead CSR; then handled Quebec CAMVAP (Canadian Motor Vehicle Arbitration Plan) claims for about 3 years. My last position held was Fleet Programs Specialist, handling small commercial accounts and government bids, before moving on to Team Social.
I totally enjoy working in the automotive industry; its an industry that will never stop evolving as automakers strive to be competitive. It provides me with a great learning experience. I’m especially a big fan of technology and how it is being more and more incorporated in vehicles.
10 quick facts about Arnolder:
1. Best thing in my life: God and my girlfriend. Can’t live without either one.
2. What’s on my playlist: Chris Daughtry, Kanye West, Benny Benassi, 3 Doors Down
3. What I like to do: Sports! Play Tennis and watch Football
4. Favourite Shows: Prison Break, The Office, Jericho
5. Favourite Quote: ‘Aere Perennius’ meaning more lasting than bronze
6. Personal Blog: None
7. Favourite Athletes: Peyton Manning, Brett Favre, Roger Federer, RGIII
8. What I’m craving right now: Griot!
9. Best way to contact me: @FordArnolderL
10. Favourite vehicles: Ford Fusion and Lincoln Navigator