Back in his Fresh Prince days, Will Smith famously rapped “Parents just don’t understand.” While that still may be true for most parents, it certainly doesn’t…
Hi! I’m Carson McKee, Community Manager for Ford Canada. I’m based in Vancouver, which has a great balance of natural beauty and a variety of city awesomeness. As the West Coast component of Team Social, I really enjoy interacting with people. The Ford Canada community is very diverse — one minute, I can be tweeting about Ford Racing, the next, connecting with Mompreneurs and bloggers.
Before joining the Ford Canada team, I worked on various social media marketing projects involving a number of Canadian companies and sports teams, such as the Vancouver Canucks. I personally participate across a wide range of social media platforms, as each has its own unique benefit. I’ve also worked as a National Sales Trainer in the telecommunications industry, so I really enjoy presenting and facilitating workshops and courses.
I’ve got three wonderful boys and spend a lot of my time with them. My other interests include running, hiking, all things social media, and I am a big sports fan.
10 quick facts about Carson:
1. Best thing in my life: My 3 boys, aged 4, 7 and 9
2. What’s on my playlist: New Order, Green Day, Hall & Oates, Nirvana, Filter, Depeche Mode, Souxie and the Banshees, Judas Priest (current running playlist)
3. What I like to do: Running, hiking, gadgets/technology/social media
4. Favourite Shows: Hockey Night in Canada
5. Favourite Quote: GIV’R!
6. Personal Blog: Direct Contact
7. Favourite Athletes: Derek Jeter, Joe Sakic, Pavel Bure
8. What I’m craving right now: Hot Wings
9. Best way to contact me: @FordCarsonM @carsonmckee
10. Favourite vehicles: Focus Electric, Escape, old school Mustang
Articles by Carson McKee
Concept vehicles are used in the auto industry to gauge public reaction and acceptance of future designs and technologies. That being said, what an introduction the…