@theprovince says a hot car, like @FordMustang makes a cool ride on a hot day! RT if you...1 year ago
Product Marketing Manager; Trucks
I’m Darren Halabisky, Product Marketing Manager for Ford of Canada. I am responsible for all of our Truck and Commercial vehicles at Ford of Canada. I get to spend my day talking about the coolest vehicles around; the ones that not only look great, but can always be counted on to get the job done. For me “Built Ford Tough” isn’t just a saying, but a mantra that I live up to with every decision made in our Truck and Commercial vehicle portfolios.
I started with Ford in Vancouver after graduating with a Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia. In my time with Ford I’ve lived in Edmonton, Calgary and most recently Oakville. During that journey I’ve spent countless nights in hotels around BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan, always diving into the local experience to get the most out of my visit.
Some facts about me:
- Nickname: Biscuit
- Most Memorable Ford Moment: It involves cowboy boots, a 10 gallon cowboy hat and the Calgary Stampede!
- Favourite Ford Vehicle: Ford SVT Raptor
- What’s on my playlist: One word – eclectic! You’ll find everything from Rock to Jazz to Hip Hop.
- Newly found food: I’m all over jalapenos right now – I am putting them on everything!
- Things I do in my spare time: Photography, Home Renovations
- Favourite Shows: Curb Your Enthusiasm, Family Guy, Seinfeld, Top Gear
- Favourite Quote: “It’s better to regret the things you did, than something you didn’t do.”
- Current Obsession: Watches (I like to be on time!)
- Coolest part of my job: Scraping clay off my shoes after walking around the Ford Design Studio.