Hi, I’m Marc-André, Community Manager for Ford Canada in Quebec. I have always been a hardcore car enthusiast, participating in car forums and always hanging out at the drag strip as a teenager. After obtaining a bachelor’s degree in communications and marketing, I had only one thing in mind: working while living my passion for cars.
I quickly found myself as a news writer for one of the biggest automotive websites in Canada, covering everything that was happening in the auto industry. As well, I assisted at Canadian auto shows, and tested my fair share of cars along the way. While doing this, I got the chance to get up close and personal with Ford products and get to know all the great people at Ford Canada. A great relationship was born!
10 quick facts about Marc-André:
1. Best thing in my life: My daughter. With her in my life, there is no such thing as a bad day!
2. What’s on my playlist: Metallica, The Black Keys, Jimi Hendrix, Theory of a Deadman, Rage Against The Machine and a ton of 90’s punk rock bands.
3. What I like to do: Going out for an improvised road trip, surfing the internet for cool car-related stuff, watching a Habs game.
4. Favourite Shows: Criminal Minds, NCIS, Top Gear, New Girl, The Big Bang Theory
5. Favourite Quote: “Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger, even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we endure help us in our marching onward.” ~ Henry Ford
6. Personal Blog: Don’t have one yet, but planning to create one soon!
7. Favourite Athletes: Sidney Crosby, Ray Lewis, Usain Bolt
8. What I’m craving right now: Mexican food. Tons and tons of it.
9. Best way to contact me: @FordMarcHalle
10. Favourite vehicles: Porsche 911 GT3, Ford Mustang Boss 302, BMW M5, Ford Focus ST