@theprovince says a hot car, like @FordMustang makes a cool ride on a hot day! RT if you...8 days ago
Product Marketing Manager; SUV/CUV
Hello. My name is Nick Lacasse and I’m a Product Marketing Manager for Ford of Canada, looking after our family of SUVs and crossovers. I’m privileged to work in product development as I get to see products that won’t hit the open roads for years. It’s a lot of work but worth every second - it’s got to be one of the coolest jobs in the company.
I was working at Ford before I could even drive. I began my career as a fifteen year-old car washer at the Quebec City Auto Show. When I graduated, I started work at Ford Credit as a customer satisfaction representative… but I was always interested in the automotive side of things. During my fifteen years with Ford, in Sales Operations, Fleet, and Communications to working with dealers in the GTA.
I grew up in Quebec City and attended Laval University, where I completed a degree in Business Administration with a specialty in Marketing. My wife and I (and our Bernese Mountain Dog!) love traveling.
Quick facts about me:
1. Being from Quebec City, French is my first language, though I’m not bad in English ;)
2. What’s on my playlist: Mainly rock & alternative music: U2, Our Lady Peace, Muse
3. My career at Ford: Check out my LinkedIn profile
4. Favourite Shows: Les Invincibles, 24, Hockey Night in Canada
5. Favourite Quote: “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you'll be a success.”
6. Favourite Team: Montreal Canadiens… but if the Nordiques ever come back…
7. Favourite Athletes: Roger Federer and Anthony Calvillo
8. Food: Surf and Turf, Perfect combination of Seafood and steaks
9. Best way to contact me: Twitter - @nlacasse
10. What I like to do in my spare time: Enjoy time with friends, around a good meal and a nice bottle of red.