I’m Rhonda Belluso and work with Ford as a contractor for the last 4.5 years through my employer, Direct Impact. I support the public affairs and social media teams and let people know I have the best job in the world! Before talking about cars and trucks, I specialized in field coordination, environmental and public interest lobbying, public relations and marketing. I was born and raised in the Midwest of the US, spent 5 years in New York and 6 in DC prior to coming to Toronto in September of 2010. To give a little more about me here are 10 quick facts about me:
1. Best thing in life: My family. I’m the 5th of 6 kids and am a proud aunt of 10 and wouldn’t change a thing.
2. What’s on my playlist right now: Black Keys, Lady Antebellum, City and Colour, The Great Lakes Swimmers, Jay-Z, Hall and Oates, Lionel, Elvis, Frank and the Cure.
3. What have I done in the past: I played a lot of golf and tennis, swam a ton and fell in love with scuba diving by completing my checkout dive off the coast of key largo and going inside NOAA’s Aquarius.
4. Favourite Shows: Currently, it’s Law and Order, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, Home Land and How I Met Your Mother.
5. Favourite Quote: “Meanwhile back at the ranch.” I don’t know who the first was to say this, but I say it once a day at the least.
6. Personal Blog: I don’t have a blog but you can follow me on twitter @RKBelluso
7. Favourite Athletes: Michael Jordan, Nancy Lopez, Jorge Posada, Marino Rivera, Walter Payton
8. What I’m craving: My Mother’s risotto. Always.
9. Best way to contact me: email: email@example.com
10. Favourite cars: 67 Mustang Coupe white with blue racing stripes. A red 1962 Ferrari GT California. A blue Maserati Granturismo and mine a 2007 mars red Mercedes C230 Sport.