Moving is stressful – there’s no way around it. That stress is often compounded when the move takes you or your kids back to school, and…
I’m Rhonda Belluso and work with Ford as a contractor for the last 4.5 years through my employer, Direct Impact. I support the public affairs and social media teams and let people know I have the best job in the world! Before talking about cars and trucks, I specialized in field coordination, environmental and public interest lobbying, public relations and marketing. I was born and raised in the Midwest of the US, spent 5 years in New York and 6 in DC prior to coming to Toronto in September of 2010. To give a little more about me here are 10 quick facts about me:
1. Best thing in life: My family. I’m the 5th of 6 kids and am a proud aunt of 10 and wouldn’t change a thing.
2. What’s on my playlist right now: Black Keys, Lady Antebellum, City and Colour, The Great Lakes Swimmers, Jay-Z, Hall and Oates, Lionel, Elvis, Frank and the Cure.
3. What have I done in the past: I played a lot of golf and tennis, swam a ton and fell in love with scuba diving by completing my checkout dive off the coast of key largo and going inside NOAA’s Aquarius.
4. Favourite Shows: Currently, it’s Law and Order, The Big Bang Theory, True Blood, Home Land and How I Met Your Mother.
5. Favourite Quote: “Meanwhile back at the ranch.” I don’t know who the first was to say this, but I say it once a day at the least.
6. Personal Blog: I don’t have a blog but you can follow me on twitter @RKBelluso
7. Favourite Athletes: Michael Jordan, Nancy Lopez, Jorge Posada, Marino Rivera, Walter Payton
8. What I’m craving: My Mother’s risotto. Always.
9. Best way to contact me: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Favourite cars: 67 Mustang Coupe white with blue racing stripes. A red 1962 Ferrari GT California. A blue Maserati Granturismo and mine a 2007 mars red Mercedes C230 Sport.
Articles by Rhonda Belluso
Most runners can’t imagine making it through that 5K jog without their iPod and that playlist that keeps the heart pounding and legs moving, even when…
10 Tips for the Perfect Family Road Trip Ford Canada and Travelandescape.ca would like to help you make your own ultimate road trip. Click here and…
Imagine starting out each day anxiously tracking a deadly tornado looming on the horizon. Instead of finding the nearest evacuation route, you set out into the…
Rebuilding classic cars is often described as a labour of love. This is especially true for one car enthusiast, Jonathan Brand. Born in Sarnia, Ontario, Jonathan…
Remember when you were in school, playing minor hockey and/or in a band? Those were some fun exciting times. But it wasn’t all just fun and…