During the Ford Drive to Discover summer tour people across the country had a chance to experience the latest vehicles from the blue oval, including the Fiesta, Focus, Escape and F-150. Our cameras were there for the action and captured Canadians as they test drove and fell in love.
There are lots of new and exciting Fords making their way onto roads these days, so it can be tough deciding which model is best for you. The Drive to Discover tour gave people a chance to get acquainted with our ever-growing lineup, in addition to the opportunity to get hands-on experience with cool new features like Active Park Assist.
Check out all the test-drive videos below! Meet the contestants and their cars and find out if they “swap their rides” for Fords.
- Kevin, from Ottawa, tested the 2013 Ford Escape. He owns a Mitsubishi RVR.
- Alvaro, from Ottawa, tested the 2013 Ford Escape. He owns a Hyundai Accent.
- Thomas, from Newmarket, Ont., tested the Ford Focus Electric. He owns an old Focus.
- Carla, from Newmarket, tested the Ford Fiesta. She owns a Toyota Yaris Hatchback.
- John and Sasha, from Ottawa, tested the Ford F-150. They own a Ford Windstar and Chevrolet Cobalt SS, respectively.
- Richard, from Newmarket, tested the Ford Focus Electric. He owns a Honda Accord.
- Emperuman, from Newmarket, tested the Ford Escape. He owns an old Escape.
- Marge, from Ottawa, tested the Ford Fiesta. She drives her husband’s F-150.
Watch the videos and see why these drivers were thoroughly impressed by the Fords they drove. And take a trip to your local Ford dealership to “discover” our new lineup for yourself. If you’ve got your own “swap your ride” story, please share it with us in the comments below.